The Nashville divorce law firm of Widrig Law PLLC is dedicated to assisting the citizens of Tennessee as they navigate one of the most difficult times, if not the most difficult time, of their lives. We have been assisting clients with their family law needs since 2007. Our office is based in downtown Nashville, Tennessee and we are proud to serve clients throughout middle Tennessee, including Murfreesboro and Franklin.
Our Lawyers Understand Family Law
Our main area of practice is family law. We completely understand the personal and emotional nature of family law issues. Here are just an example of a few of the family law matters we have been involved in.
- We have assisted numerous husbands and wives during divorce matters.
- We have handled fathers’ rights cases and helped fathers see his children again for the first time in years after the mother refused to allow him any contact with his children.
- We have assisted numerous mothers collect child support and alimony after the father/husband was not paying the court ordered support.
- We have established paternity for numerous fathers when the father and the mother had a child together but were never married.
- We have drafted numerous prenuptial agreements for people before they exchanged wedding vows.
- We have had marriages annulled during annulment proceedings.
- We have assisted clients obtain an order of protection from their spouse, family member, father/mother of their child.
- We have extensive experience handing difficult child custody cases, relocation cases, and complex contested divorce cases.
- We have handled termination of parental rights and adoption cases.
- We have represented military members or spouses during a military divorce.
How Our Nashville Divorce Attorneys Can Help
Not many people like to hire attorneys, but if you need to hire a lawyer then why not hire an experienced lawyer? It is true that all lawyers have to learn but do you want them to learn on your case or do you want them to know what to do next because they have done it many times before? At Widrig Law PLLC all the attorneys and the staff work as a team on all cases. We do this because we never want you to feel that you do not know what is going on with your case, or for you to get a recording, or for the secretary to tell you that your lawyer is in a trial and cannot call you back for a week. Also, at Widrig Law PLLC out clients receive a detailed monthly statement so there is no question as to what you are, or are not, being charged for and you will never get charged for questions about your attorney fee statement. Additionally, we offer free initial consultations. If you have questions about an uncontested divorce or divorce basics, or any other matters please just call us at 615-417-7800 to schedule your free consultation.
Serving Nashville, Murfreesboro, Franklin, Lebanon & All of Middle Tennessee
Although our office is in Nashville, if you need a Murfreesboro divorce attorney, a Franklin divorce attorney, or a law firm that serves clients in Mt Juliet, Smyrna, Lebanon, Fairview, Bellevue, Gallatin, Springfield, or Clarksville then our lawyers can help.
2550 Meridian Blvd. #101a